In response to the coronavirus, Principal® will not be sending employees, volunteers, or other representatives to community events and activities through the end of May.* As a sponsor of one of your organization’s events within that timeframe, we plan to donate the financial portion of our sponsorship directly to your organization. We intend to make that contribution to you, even if you ultimately cancel your event.
Supporting our communities
Throughout our history, Principal® has sponsored a wide range of organizations, projects, events and programs in our hometown of Des Moines, Iowa.
Sponsorships are just one of the ways we give back to our communities and create strategic connections with our customers in the places and causes that matter to their lives.
Interested in a sponsorship?
体育网站投注Principal limits our sponsorship efforts to those that help improve the quality of life in communities where our employees live and work.
We generally do not engage in sponsorships with:
- Amateur athletes or athletic organizations
- Courtesy or goodwill advertising in publications
- Fraternal organizations (police, fire associations)
- Hospital or health care facility fund-raising events
- Individual K-12 schools
- Organizations, projects or programs entirely or mainly outside the U.S.
- Political parties, campaigns or candidates, partisan political organizations
- Sectarian, religious and denominational organizations
- Social organizations
- Tax-supported city, county or state organizations
- Other events or activities that are incompatible with our company image
Ready to submit a request?
体育网站投注If your organization, event or program supports the business objectives and sponsorship parameters described above, please prepare your sponsorship request in a one-page document, including:
- A description of the proposed sponsorship—location, audience, scope, objectives and other sponsors involved
- An explanation of how the sponsorship matches the business objectives described above
- The cost of the proposed sponsorship
Do not send large proposal files with your initial request. We will follow up with you to request additional information if the opportunity is of interest to us.
You may submit your one-page sponsorship request for Central Iowa or locally based programs and events by email as follows:
Chris Bofinger, Senior Global Sponsorship Manager
* Note that as of today, the Principal Charity Classic is expected to take place as scheduled May 26-31 in Des Moines. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and working closely with the PGA Tour to determine more about this event. The safety and health of our spectators, players, volunteers and community are of the upmost importance to us while delivering on our mission to help kids in Iowa. You can find the most up-to-date information regarding the tournament on .